Old English brand is offering an unpaid internship but do not only read the unpaid part for we have a program that could lead you into a paying job in our company.
- We want to make sure our interns have an understanding in the work for our company that we are not only putting designs on a tee shirt, or marketing to any market.
- For this reason we want to make sure by the end of the program we can both work together and hopefully hire you at the end of this term.
- This program is a 12 weeks( 3 months) long term and starting dates and ending date depends on who the person who interns.
- Days includes 4 hours a day 3 times a week.
- Hours may change if you have a full time job or is a full time student.
Need to be able to:
● target audience’s demographic data
● market data
● studies from organizations conducting research
● Conduct marketing program, business, and trend analysis through the use of predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis.
● Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings to clients.
● Identify key opportunities for new initiatives, generate sales forecasts, and make appropriate recommendations.
● Develop metrics and strategies to test and enhance performance.
● Gain experience in working in groups.
● Have an understanding in the position
● If needed a recommendation will be provided. (Must complete the 12 weeks)
● Opportunity to meet with Influencers and artists.
● Gain better writing skills.
If you are still interested please contact us below.
Old English Brand Team