Old English brand would like to thank you for considering this position:
Background: Old English Brand is a streetwear company founded in 2013 in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles. We are a fast growing company and are always looking for people who are driving for more ideas and concept. The people we choose for the internship need to be ready take on responsibility within their department. We are a small group of highly motivated people and we do not accept lazy people or people with no motivation to better themselves and the company.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Creativity: You will need to create original work and develop ideas around your chosen theme, Creative concepts
- Writing Skills: Copywriters need to write well: with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
- Understanding of platforms
- Great with feedback and revisions
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions.
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development, Strong collaborator
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands, some assignments can take a long time to finish, or your editor may turn it around for many, many revisions.
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude, and also Copywriters need to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend their creative choices.
- Evaluate the work of Copywriters and Associates to ensure that the components of relevance are leveraged appropriately
- Know the goals of every program that you work on and communicate those goals to the team consistently
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct marketing initiatives across media